Lefay Resorts is looking to appoint a residential Sales Manager for its resort development in the Italian Dolomites region.
The selected person will be in charge of the sales function and will be expected to actively contribute to the marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activity of the group in order to achieve profitable sales according to the agreed budget, through a competent sales team and with effective and strategic marketing campaigns and world class customer service.
The resort under consideration is located in the village of Pinzolo, within the ski area of Madonna di Campiglio, one of the leading Italian ski resorts. It will be the first project launched by Lefay Group with a component of Branded Serviced Residences. The project will feature an 85-key 5-star superior luxury wellness hotel and 23 branded residences for sale. The residential buyers will have the possibility to access the resort facility, including a 5,000 sq. spa, and to place their property in a rental pool scheme operated by the hotel manager.
Lefay Resorts will be the sole investor, developer, and operator for the Project.
The candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Achieve the targets set with the Company in relation to sales volumes, average selling prices, sales selling overhead.
- Support the preparation of the relevant marketing and sales strategy.
- Coordinate with the marketing team the creation of the marketing and PR strategy for pre-launch and post launch phases, consistent with the overall business strategy.
- Propose the list of sales events to be organized and to be attended. Coordinate the preparation of the required material to successfully participate at the selected events.
- Create procedures for the sales function and retain control of the customer database.
- Manage the sales administration process – including cooperation with the legal department.
- Manage the sales collection process – including cooperation with the finance department.
- Directly report to the Managing Director.
- Negotiate sales transactions and promote mortgage arrangements for all sales.
- Prepare market research and competitor analysis with continual updates.
- Promote and act in accordance with the Company values, systems, policies and procedures.
- Report to the board when required.
- Train any required junior staff.
- Assist in the production of presentations and marketing material, in line with the planned sales activities.
The role will require a highly successful and target orientated Real Estate Sales professional.
Key requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business studies, marketing or relevant field.
- Proven track record in similar role or at the level of Sales Associate for second-home developments with a strong focus on the following buyer markets: German speaking countries, Italy, Russia and the UK.
- Knowledge of the luxury hospitality and residential sectors.
- Fluent in Italian, English and preferably also German.
- Specialist knowledge of sales & marketing techniques, research and analysis.
- Ability to manage budgets and control costs, and gather, interpret and make best use of data to increase sales.
- Self–disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Good awareness of IT systems and CRM.
This role is key to the Company and will carry a competitive remuneration package including a base salary and an incentive scheme linked to the performance of the Sales Department.
Main Office Location: Pinzolo, TN
Secondary Office Location: Lake Garda, BS